Make the right first impression all the time. With Public Advertising Agency’s Website Maintenance services, we make sure your website functions as it should. We help you manage software and plugin updates that enables your site to run smoothly and efficiently.
What is Website Maintenance?
Website maintenance is keeping your website healthy by tracking new features and software updates, having proactive security, updating fresh content and using search engine optimization techniques. We understand that you may not have the time or the knowledge to keep up with your website updates. That’s why you need a responsive team that can deliver accurate results within a reasonable time frame. Gone are the days of waiting for your web designer to return your calls, or receiving crazy up-charges. The Public web maintenance team is professional, detail oriented, timely and straight up awesome!
What We Do
We provide everything needed to keep your site running smoothly with core and plugin file updates, offsite backups, disaster recovery and custom website updates. You’ll get customized updates to help keep your content and website up to date. And because we’re feeling generous, website hosting and firewall protection are included in our monthly packages.
Installation of Firewall
Updates of core & plugin files
Offsite backup of files to the Amazon Cloud
Weekly backups of Database
Monthly backups of File system
Monthly site statistics report
Essential Web hosting included
45 minutes of updates
- Adding or changing text/copy within a given page.
- Adding or changing Photos including resizing.
- Adding or changing Videos.
- Adding or changing links within your content.
- Adding a new page within your WordPress installation using the installed template.
- Adding or changing PDFs to your website.
- Changing colors or layout within your template.
- Updating page meta-data including
- Keywords, Descriptions, and Titles.
- Adding blog posts to your blog.
- E-commerce Updates including adding or changing products, pricing, and/or shipping.
- File renaming for purposes of Search Engine Optimization
Adding or changing content to your Email Newsletter or Email Campaign.
What We Can Do For You
When you hire a professional to do your website maintenance, you’re paying for peace of mind above all else. We have no startup fees, 1-2 day turnaround times, a support ticket tracking system and you can cancel anytime with a 30 day notice.